Private Punta Cana Island Tour - Beach and Local Lunch
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P11CDV
This is a private tour. Punta Cana borders the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. We have combined all the best things to do in Punta Cana also known as the Coconut Coast, Soak up fantastic island views on an island tour great photo opportunities. We visit the beautiful Island beach and fest on local lunch at Solo Pollo. Tour great way for you, family or friends to experience the island in fun filled site seeing tour. End the tour with 2-hour beach time at Macao Beach.
Total Duration: 4 hours
- Punta Cana tour (1 hour)
Experience a 1 hour tour of the city, learning about the locals, schools, coffee production, cigar production and Mama Juana drink, a local production.
- SOLO POLLO (30 minutes)
Enjoy lunch at this local "all chicken" restaurant.
- Macao Beach, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic (2 hours)
End your tour at this breathtaking crystal clear beach before going back to your hotel/port.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities - recommended
Meeting & pickup: We can pick up travelers or meet them at a starting point
Starting points: Pick up at centrally located hotels in Punta Cana and/or Cruise Ship Port
End points: Same as starting point.
Ports: Marina Cap Cana
Guides and languages: In-person: English, Spanish
Information travelers need from you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule